Southeast Rio Rico
Homes for Sale in Southeast Rio Rico, AZ
Rio Rico Southeast is a mixed-use district and one of four districts in the census-designated place of Rio Rico, Arizona.
The district features the busy industrial sections in the central portion of the city and a vast dedicated residential section that extends to the eastern edges of the community. Rio Rico Southeast is a fantastic option for busy professionals who prefer a relatively short drive from the primary business centers in Rio Rico and Nogales.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Rio Rico Southeast features a well-established business park situated between the railroad line and Interstate-19. These facilities are used mostly for logistics, cold storage, and office space. Most of these buildings are used by businesses that cater to the large trade industry that passes to and from the border of Mexico.
- THRIVING HOUSING MARKET: Although the smallest of the four districts in Rio Rico, Rio Rico Southeast homes are some of the most sought-after real estate options in the region. Households in this district enjoy easy access to the nearby industrial park and are a short drive away from Nogales.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: Rio Rico Southeast features a selection of well-built suburban single-family homes. Sections of the district built on the easternmost hillsides feature breathtaking views of the region’s surrounding desert landscapes, which stretch all the way to the scenic mountainsides of the Santa Cruz Valley. If you find a property you’re interested in viewing or would like to ask additional questions regarding real estate in the region, our team is ready to help. Feel free to send us a message or give us a call for any real estate-specific questions about Rio Rico, Arizona.
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Southeast Rio Rico
- Rio Rico Southeast features a selection of well-priced homes ranging from $150,000 to $500,000.
- These properties feature large home lots providing ample space between each household.
- Architectural styles prevalent in the region are mostly Spanish-Colonial, with some contemporary features added to the design.
- Home builds include two to five-bedroom models with two to four baths and 1,000 sqft to 3,600 sqft of living space.
- Standard home lots in the area are priced between $3,000 to $17,000, with some multi-acre land parcels available for purchase at $130,000.
Southeast Rio Rico Map
Rio Rico Southeast is a district occupying the central and southeasternmost sections of the Rio Rico community in Santa Cruz County, Arizona. The district extends east of Interstate-19, north of the border with Nogales, and south of Rio Rico Northeast. The district’s eastern border is the untouched desert landscapes and canyons of the Sonoita Creek State Natural Area.
Unlike most other districts in Rio Rico, Rio Rico Southeast includes a well-established industrial park that employs many locals in the region. The area also features vast hiking trails that extend to the state park east of the community, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy a challenging hike into the wilderness.
- Close to I-19 Artery for ease of access to shopping/airports etc.
- Reasonably priced land and home prices.
- Many parcels have mountain views.
- Lot sizes tend to be generous, often ample space between neighbors.
- Many homes are not part of an HOA.
- Crime rates are lower than in other Suburban areas, nationally and statewide.
- The town is unincorporated, so no police department has to depend on the local sheriff for law enforcement.
Latest homes for sale in Southeast Rio Rico
Rio Rico Real Estate Information
Ready to take the next step?
With a combined real estate experience of over 25 years, the Magic Land team stands ready to assist you in your next purchase or sale, be it residential, commercial, ranch, or undeveloped land. If you are considering purchasing or selling a property, maybe the Creator wants you to work with us. If you are considering purchasing or selling a property, maybe the Creator wants you to work with us. Please call!
Who Lives in Rio Rico?
Median Household Income
Cost of Living Score
Average Household Size
Things to do in Southeast Rio Rico
Schools in Southeast Rio Rico
San Cayetano Elementary School
K – 5
PK – 8
Coatimundi Middle School
6 – 8
Rio Rico High School
9 – 12